Thursday, September 18, 2008

So.....we're here!!!!!!

I'm not attaching a photo, because you wouldn't want to see what we look like at this point anyways!! All of the flights and connections went smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a better trip. Right now it's 11:30 p.m. and I still feel like I'm on a plane. Off to get some bubbly to celebrate my short B-day and then to bed. Hopefully I'll get our laptop working so I can add pics. So far the most difficult part of our trip was figuring out how to turn on the lights in our hotel room in the dark (apparently you have to put your room card in a slot and......leave it there) :) We're off to the Great Wall at 8:30 tomorrow morning!!! We traveled 20 hours and the sun never went down as we headed west across the international date line. Needless to say it made for difficult sleeping arrangements. Ella and Elise.....we miss you like crazy. Hugs and kisses!!!!

Kim

1 comment:

KimP said...

Congratulations! We're very excited for you! I'm sure you'll be hearing from us here at RMS; take care!